Wednesday, February 23, 2011

::Lemon Dessert::

Ooooo...::Lemon Dessert::...sounds fancy. But, it's not. I made this last night when we had a couple people over for supper and they all loved it. So, whats in it? Well, it's kinda' complicated. It's pudding! I think that pudding sometimes gets forgotten about; in our house anyways. But, not last night. Last night I was looking for an ingredient and when I opened a cupboard I saw the pudding and though..."oh, that would be quick and easy and we haven't had pudding in a long time!" I served the pudding a little bit on the warm side; but you can serve it chilled or however you like! Enjoy!

2 boxes pudding mix
Graham crackers
2 cups heavy whipping cream
about 1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla

Make pudding mixes according to the package (x2). Place in serving dishes. Cool if you wish or serve hot/warm like I did.  Crush up graham crackers and sprinkle over pudding. Top with a whipped cream. To make the whipped cream place a glass bowl and the beaters in the freezer. When very cold remove and add the heavy whipping cream, pwd sugar, and vanilla. Beat until stiff.



The pudding dished up. Looks pretty!


Another shot...


Making the whipped cream. So much better than bought Cool Whip!


The grahams....


Ready to be pile drived...


...to get this!


Sprinkle over top.


Another shot.


So the story on the pics with the whipped cream. I didn't want to take a picture while our company was over...if you know what I mean. Anyways, I couldn't eat all of mine so I put a little whipped cream on just for a pic...thats why it doesn't look as perfect as it should! ha! Especially since it's missing the crushed up grahams!


Another shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment