Saturday, July 24, 2010

::Pepperoni Bread::

Hey everybody! Catch up on making any of the recipes on here? I'd love to hear about it! This next recipe came from Brown Eyed Baker. It is great as a meal in itself and as well as a side. When I made it I had made some other little finger foods so I sliced this into small slices and served it like that. The recipe on Brown Eyed Baker used only pepperonis and I had some canadian bacon slices to use up so I used those on this as well. This is a great combonation of bready (i'm sure that's not even a word), salty, cheese, and a hint of grease! What more could you want! The day I made this I made a bunch of other things and when I was looking for the pics to upload, I only had a couple to go with this one. Enjoy!
::Pepperoni Bread::
1 loaf frozen (or refrigerated) bread dough
Sliced pepperoni
Shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Allow the frozen bread dough to thaw/raise throughout the day. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the dough in half and roll out two rectangles. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and then cover with mozzarella cheese. Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam and place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
The dough!

Somedays don't you feel like that one on the right?

Yummmmms!


No comments:

Post a Comment