Sunday, October 24, 2010

::Pretzel Dip::

Once again, sorry for the lack of blogging! Yep, using that work excuse again! :) But really, we are really busy at work so I picked up 2 extra shifts this week.
My step-mom is the one who introduced me to this dip. I'll say like she said to me..."It sounds weird and looks kind of weird....but it's SO good, it's addicting!" I love pretzels and sometimes they make your mouth dry, so it's nice to have a good dip to go with them! This is probably one of the healthiest recipes I've had on here; yay! It sometimes makes you wonder how people think of recipes like this; who would think of mixing these ingredients together?
Enjoy!

::Clone of a Pretzel Dip::

1/2 cup spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden's®)
1/2 cup honey
3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves (such as Smucker's®)
1 tablespoon mustard seeds 1
 (15 ounce) package pretzels


In a bowl, thoroughly combine the spicy brown mustard, honey, raspberry preserves, and mustard seeds. Serve in a dip bowl surrounded by pretzels. Store refrigerated. Dip will thicken when cold.
(Best after it has sat a while)

Recipe from: allrecipes.com


The ingredients; so simple!


Honey...honey.


The mustard.


Honey & mustard...


Then add a little more sweetness...


Looks kinda pretty at this point...


Close up!


Mustard seeds!


Don't worry...I didn't scoop the seeds out of the container with a jam filled measuring spoon...I poured them in there!


Ready to mix!


All mixed up!


Ready to sit in the fridge a while.


Super tastey and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment