Monday, April 4, 2011

::Canadian Bacon & Green Olive Pizza::

I first heard of this great combination when my husband and I started dating. We went to order a pizza and he said "have you ever tried canadian bacon with green olives on a pizza?" Nope, I hadn't....so we ordered it. It was wonderful! It's my husbands favorite kind of pizza, so of course when I make it he's happy! I have yet to try make a homemade pizza crust, but when I do, you will be the first ones to know! I can't wait until that day comes. Until then, stay good and easy Pillsbury pizza crust. I hope you open your palette to these toppings. Enjoy!

::Canadian Bacon & Green Olive Pizza::

1 Pillsbury pizza crust (or your own favorite)
1 jar pizza sauce
1 pkg canadian bacon-pizza style
green olives
monterey jack cheese

On a pizza pan or other pizza sheet, roll out crust and bake for about 8 minutes, or until the dough starts to bake but hasn't turned golden brown yet. Remove from oven and spread out the jar of sauce, then layer on the canandian bacon and green olives, adding the amount of green olives you desire. Sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.


Ingredients: Simple. Yummy.


Pampered Chef stoneware! Sprayed with some pam...it's legal.


Unroll the crust.


Pat out the crust.


And for the sauce...


Dump...


...and spread around to evenly cover the crust.



Canadian bacon...pizza style!


I used the whole package.


Green olives. My husband likes alot on the pizza...and so do I...so that's how we roll.


Remove olives from the juice and roughly chop. Roughly.


And randomly spread over the canadian bacon.


I wonder how many pounds of monterey jack cheese I have gone through this year? Hmm...


...probably many pounds!


Close up and ready for the oven!


Baked to perfection. If you look towards the bottom of the picture it looks burnt on the bottom...but that's just some juice that got onto the stoneware and burnt. No harm done!
I'm sure this would be good with some ranch, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment