Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

We had a couple thunderstorms the past couple of nights and our phone/internet stopped working. I could have cared less about the phones, but the internet, whew! The company came out yesterday so we are back up and running. Sorry for the lack of posts! What is the title "1st Birthday" all about? It's From Scratch's 1st Birthday! One year ago today I hesitated setting up this blog and wondered what people would think and if they would like it. I had big ideas for it and was convinced people would like it...but it has grown and become more than I ever thought it would be. I have you all to thank for that! Thank you for spreading the word, checking in on the blog daily, weekly, or maybe even hourly (ha!). Also, thank you to all who have spreaded the word about my cakes.
I hope you all see the passion and love that I have for cooking and baking, through my blog. This is definitely my calling and I know that my passion and drive will help to deliver greater things. I also appreciate all the honest feedback, questions, opinions, and recipes I receive. Keep them coming! I just wanted to post this this morning. I am off to the treadmill and will be posting a recipe (finally!) when I'm done.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment