Monday, May 2, 2011

::Laughing Cow Sweet Potato::

Happy Monday! Say to yourself "Today is going to be a great day and this week is going to be a great week!" Then, it probably will be. So, to start off a great day and week, I have a wonderful, interesting, simple, and healthy recipe for you to try. Just around 150 calories, this is a filling and flavorful meal in its own or as a side. I just have to say a couple things about the pictures. When I first made this I didn't have the right The Laughing Cow flavor of cheese, nor did I have greek yogurt. So, it was just a sweet potato with a different kind of The Laughing Cow cheese...which is why I don't really have pics of the step-by-step of the actual recipe. Anyways, you'll get the idea by the pictures I have. Enjoy!

Oh...and here is a shout-out to my sister for introducing me to this dish!

::Laughing Cow Sweet Potato::

Sweet Potato
1 wedge Mozzarell, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil The Laughing Cow cheese
1-2 Tbsp(s) non-fat Greek yogurt

Bake sweet potato (can make in the microwave too). Slice and add the wedge of cheese and the yogurt. Smash into the potato and eat!


3 simple ingredients stars.


The baked sweet potato!


The wedge of cheese (as you can see it's the wrong kind from what the recipe calls for...but I just wanted a pic of the wedge of cheese!).


The cheese on top of the potato...PS...the wedge of cheese is only 35 calories!
This is the last picture..but imagine about a Tablespoon or so of the Greek yogurt and smashed into the potato. Delicious!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment