Sunday, May 23, 2010

::Ranchy Potatoes::

I'm on about my second week of being a blogger and I have been enjoying sharing recipes and pictures with you and I hope you feel the same! I have gotten alot of comments from people who have made the recipes and it is so rewarding to hear that #1 people have been looking at the blog, #2 actually making the recipes, and #3 enjoying them; I hope you continue to all do that. I have been preparing for taking my state boards for getting my nursing license so this is a great break during the day from all of that. Anyways, I hope you all have been enjoying the weekend and maybe even made the Catalina Chicken (please comment on that post and tell me what you think)! This next recipe is one that can be made on the grill or in the oven, this time I made it in the oven. Anyways, who doesn't like potatoes and who doesn't like ranch? Well when you put them together it makes your mouth spin circles! Enjoy!
Ranchy Potatoes
Potatoes
Onions
Olive Oil or Butter
Pepper
Garlic Salt
Onion Salt
Ranch
Tin Foil
Wash potatoes and peel the onion. Thinly slice potatoes and chunk the onions. Tear off a nice sized piece of tin foil and place a layer of potatoes on it. Sprinkle on pepper, onion and garlic salt, and then place onions on top. Drizzle with olive oil or place on dabs of butter. Place another layer of potatoes on top and repeat the previous steps. Fold in tin foil to cover and place in oven at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until the potatoes are done. When potatoes are done, place however much ranch you would like on top and place back into oven (but don't cover with tin foil). Keep in oven until the ranch is warm. Serve, enjoy, and then you may need to go for a walk; depending on how much ranch you use?! :)

All the ingredients.

Sliced potatoes.

Seasoned potatoes.

Onions on top.


Last step ending with the olive oil.


Bundle of joy!


Potatoes done baking.

Final product smothered in ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment