Friday, June 18, 2010

::Caramel Puffcorn::

As they say, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If I get to my man's heart, with a snack, it's with this; caramel puffcorn. I got this recipe from my neighbor who had first made it for Jamyson, so does that mean she got to his heart first (hehehe jk)!? Anyways, I got this recipe from her after I found out this was his favorite! This is another addicting snack, so beware. With that, I end...Enjoy!
Note: you boil the first ingredients and then take off the heat and add 1/2 tsp. soda.

Don't forget this step, otherwise it won't get crunchy like it's suppose to.

I might have snatched a couple paper bags from Cash Wise to have on hand when I make this!

The ingredients! Simple!

In the melting pot...

Boil the ingredients and then add the baking soda. It will puff up a little bit and be more "creamy" looking. I usually put half the bag of puffcorn in the bottom of the paperbag, then add half the carmel sauce, then put the rest of the puffcorn on that, and lastly, the rest of the caramel sauce. THEN, shake what yo' mamma gave ya! ...then do the microwave step and pour onto the wax paper. PS-you stick the paper bag in the microwave.

Cooling on the waxed paper...it cools fast!
(it looks lighter than it really is in this picture)

Yummy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment